The Maison du Patrimoine culturel is located in the French quarter, in Grand Bassam, between the bishopric and the former TP department, it occupies the former building called 'Hôtel des Postes', under the colonial era (1894). It was created by Ministerial Decree N°4 of 17 February 2003. It is now an organ of the Ivorian Office of Cultural Heritage (OIPC). The purpose of this institution is to promote cultural heritage.
No image available for the moment!