Created in colonial times (1904), the botanical garden was originally the garden of the residence of the Governor Angoulvant, to become, some time later, a Garden of introduction and trial of plants coming from various horizons. It was in 1952 that the garden was chosen as the Botanical Garden of Bingerville with objectives aimed at research institutions including the Café-Cacao Research Institute (IRCC).
The Garden is located 18 km east of Abidjan, north of the town of Bingerville in the south of Côte d'Ivoire, and covers an area of 55 hectares. It is considered today as a relaxation site, a field of scientific research, an education center, a meeting center.... But it is above all the address indicated for all lovers of the
No image available for the moment!